Background

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Clefs gathering...

Wooohooo~~
Yesterday went to Jusco to have clefs clefs gathering...
Haha...
We went to watch Narnia together...
Then came out to meet with Ellen and have dinner at Kenny Roger...
Felt so warm er...
Really like a big big family eating together...
Then at there we saw Yixian too!
Then took pics with her also...
Today was her birthday er...
Lee Hong's birthday too!!
Hmmmm we clefs took picture and get it washed at Kodak...
Quite nice er...
Ermzzz lazy to scan and upload er...
Haha...
Will post it up 1 day ba...
Hmmmm and thanks to Lele and Xian for the present!!
They brought it from China...
Will show everyone next time when i update my post...
Heee =D
Hmmmm what's more?
Oh ya!
I saw Bernard!
Haha...
My 9 years+ friend...
Din talked much to him also...
But he looks really enjoyed his life much la...
Hope we won't get unfamiliar as time flies...

Haix...
Tomorrow morning going to KL le...
I will miss my bed badly~~ =(
Sobz~~
I still don't know wanna bring my laptop along or not er...
Aiks~~
Heavy ar~~
No one help me carry so much things...
Hope I'll be back to JB soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment