Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wonderful nite........

Last nite chatted wif him very very happily.......I hwished to last this forever........Hem when it's time for bed I reli not bear to say gd nitezz........Hem y izzit so strangeful????This is even powerful den last time.........That time I said I've no more any feeling but this time is more worst..........L is really strange..........Hmmm..........Seems like this is a deeper hole than last time........Dun I fell into the trap or else I'll b hurt more badly...........I dun dare to believe wad I'm having now.........Is this happiness????I'm wondering.............Am i dreaming???I'm wondering.........Is this a joke???I'm wondering too.............So please dun play a fool wif me..........If dis's the truth oh God I'm too happy for it.............

No comments:

Post a Comment