Background

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Headache.....

Don't know how to solve problem now......A bit dizzy again......Maybe I'm just too tired.......Slept very early last nite......Chatted a lot with him.......Know more about the problem........Hmmm I hope I won't take any action so that I won't make it worst.......
Don't know when I can pass him the gift.......Til now still with me.......Haizzzz........He's ill this few days, so hope he can recover soon loh......
Today is my 1st day of school holiday......Finally graduate my Form3 life.......Actually today I have my piano lesson but last nite my teacher called off my today's lesson and next week's lesson........So my holidays really really boring man.........I think I'll stop here 1st cause I sensed my eyes a bit different today.....Like I had sore eyes........Haizzz ok take good care of your own health buddies.........Byezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment