Background

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Quite Full Schedule.....

This morning I woke up early and went to my cousin's house....At there take care of their children...They ar really sooo cute man...So wish I have my own children too...Haha.....Jk.....Then this afternoon at last minute decided to go back to Kluang, my hometown with my aunt, uncle they all loh.....Then just went to my youngest aunt's house...Then it was sooo boring and i fell asleep there then come back JB adi....Haha.....Then went to eat dinner and came back home early tonight....After that, i watch TV and do my homework loh...Then came online....Really damn boring man....Nothing to do... Haizzz.....Quite miss him the whole day.....How??Haizz.....Just 1 word for myself....."Control" Yes control myself not to be so wild-minded....or else I'll kept thinking lots of things.....Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment